Thrifty Parking Dayton
2700 West National Road
Dayton, OH 45414
United StatesPhone: 937-576-2907
Parking at Dayton Airport with Thrifty has many advantages.
Don’t hesitate to call us directly if you have questions or concerns prior to your next flight out of Dayton, Ohio. Thrifty’s Airport Parking, leave your car, leave your worries. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Benefits at a Glance
- Guaranteed reservations
- Short-term or long-term self airport parking
- Located just minutes from Dayton airport
- Open 4:30 AM until 12:30 AM, 7 days a week
- Complimentary luggage assistance
- FREE airport parking shuttle service to the airport and back
- Safe, secure, well-lit parking lot
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Accessible parking
- HOLIDAY HOURS:
- THANKSGIVING: 10AM – 5:30PM
- DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING: 9AM – 5:30PM
- CHRISTMAS EVE: 7AM – 5:30PM
- CHRISTMAS DAY: 10AM – 5:30PM
- NEW YEARS EVE: 7AM – 5:30PM
- NEW YEARS DAY: 10AM — 5:30PM
Dayton International Airport
It’s only fitting that you’re flying out of the Dayton International Airport – Dayton, Ohio, is known as the birthplace of aviation. The airport takes as much pride in its work as Wilbur and Orville Wright did more than 100 years ago, and it has created many conveniences for people flying out of it. If you’re new to the city, you’ll want to check out the area’s many aviation-related attractions, including the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage Park.
The airport is at the junction of two interstate highway systems: Interstates 70 and 75. It is a home to seven airlines and is within 90 minutes by air to 55 percent of the country’s population, so you’re sure to find a flight to a city that offers all the amenities you could possibly need.
You can grab food at one of the airport’s eateries or stop at one of the nearby restaurants before takeoff to get your fill. The Dayton International Airport area offers several popular fast food joints, the Original Rib House and Bunkers Sports Bar & Grill. Less than five miles south of the airport on I-75 are a variety of restaurants and hotels on Miller Lane. There’s also a Wal-Mart in the shopping center, in case you need to pick up any last minute items for your trip.